DEFROST ONLY WHEN NEEDED
- intelliGen detects when your system needs defrost, which automates the cycles and saves energy.
- Optimizes cooling time through the fan cycling.
REDUCED DISRUPTION TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Quickly diagnose issues on your refrigeration system with the intelliGen user-friendly interface.
-Text display and turn & press knob simplifies servicing and reduces overall downtime.
- React immediately to avoid downtime.
- Save time with automatic data logging and download at no additional cost.
FRESHER AND SAFER PRODUCTS
- More precise and effective electronic temperature control, reduces temperature fluctuation
- Get to optimal temperature in minutes instead of hours comparing to traditional mechanical control
- Eliminates ice build-up
IMMEDIATELY KNOW WHEN YOUR PRODUCT IS AT RISK
- The Light bar alerts to issues which allows you to get help and gives you peace of mind.
- Monitor and track room temperature locally or remotely on any phone, tablet or laptop with a Field installable optional intelliGenTM Webserver Card (iWC).
- Optional intelliGen Integration Card (iIC) allows connection with Building Management System (BMS).
RECEIVE ALERTS BY
The user interface design allows the operator to immediately know when and where there is a problem and provides the contractor a user-friendly interface to install and service the unit.
INTEGRATED USER INTERFACE
System configuration quickly guides technicians through each step.
- Guided quick setup.
- No wiring between condensing unit and unit cooler, when controlling unit cooler only.
- Components factory mounted, tested, and calibrated.
SETUP IN MINUTES, NOT HOURS
START DIFFERENTIATING YOUR BUSINESS TODAY
HEATCRAFT CERTIFIED CONTRACTOR PROGRAM
- Heatcraft Certified Contractors receive a premium level of training and receive exclusive benefits. Learn more here.
- We've created a specialized training program to train you on the best controls In the market. Learn more here.
- ROI (Payback) Calculator
- Marketing resources
- Spare parts shipped next day
- 24/7 support at (800) 537-7775